Cart Life is a retail simulation for windows which portrays the lives of street vendors.
This game features:
• Three playable characters, each with an isolated storyline including bills, family, etc. As in life, each character battles bad habits and addictions while benefiting from unique traits.
• Several different items available to sell, which varying in quality from cheap to exquisite. Coffee, for example, starts with choosing the beans ($4.00 preground tub of French blend, or $30.00-per-lb Kona Mountain?). When mixed with other ingredients (Milk? Cream? Syrup?) coffee can become a cafe latte, or a cappuccino. Other salable items include newspapers, soda, hot dogs, bagels, etc.
• Customize your stand's appearance and traits with upgrades.
• A small city of buildings to explore, and sidewalks to set up shop.
• A small city of people to meet; each with specific tendencies like buying habits, transportation routes, conversations, etc.
• Pay for a permit? Or risk getting busted by city health officials?
• Unlock music by world-famous chiptune composers Pocketmaster, STU, Lo.Bat, and Mat64! The song playing in this video is called "Joggers in the Park" by Pocketmaster.
You can download this game for free at www.richardhofmeier.com